|PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA
Reference page. All photos copyright © Boris Feldblyum or other sources. All rights reserved
All images, except as noted, are available for purchase and commercial licensing as stock photography.
To view captions, click on thumbnail image or (if there is no link) go to main catalogue.
North-East Philadelphia. 2014.
Morris Goldberg (smallest boy) of 316 Bainbridge St., age 7, newsboy; the Mellitto boys are also shown. Photo 1910.
Postcard in Yiddish sent by L. Goldberg (variant Гольдберг) in Lowell, MA to B. Abromovich (variant: Abramovich, Абрамович) in Philadelphia. Document 1894.
Sam Aronoff’s (variants Aronov, Аронов) business card. Handwritten note on verso related to B. Kupersmith (variants Купершмидт, Купершмит). Document 1910's.
More un-catalogued images and documents:
Roosevelt Mall (shopping center). Architecture, mannequin, restaurant
- Letter from Kovalev (ne Gorbulev) in Chernigov to Stifelman (nee Gorbulev) in Philadelphia. Ca. 1923.
- Letter from Isaacson in Philadelphia, PA to Stifelman in Franklinville, NJ. 1945.
- Aronoff - Aronoff wedding invitation. 1909.
- Fairmont Savings Trust Co. 1910s.
- Letter (envelope) from Russia to Stifelman in Philadelphia, PA. 1917.
- Boris Stifelman Certificate of Naturalization. 1925.
- Sophie Stifelman Certificate of Naturalization. 1941.
- Greeting card to Boris and Sophie Stifelman from their daughter. 1944.
- Greeting card to Boris Stifelman from his daughter. 1945.
- Metropolitan Opera House Co. envelope. 1910s.
- Sam Aronoff business card.
- Boris Stifelman, US Army Registration Certificate. 1918.
- Boris Stifelman calling card.